Apparently I’m starting things off a bit behind my intentions. Not so good if I’m looking to focus on being in integrity with myself.
Declared for May 17th:
- Goal 1 – Integrity
- begin each week reviewing the integrity check-list and use the blog as my way to mull over a distinct domain
- start blogging one item for which I am grateful each day
- have started a ‘triggers’ journal to help me assess what situations generate resistance, and complement each trigger with items that support me in shifting
- Goal 2 – Life clarity
- access freedom from limiting beliefs in creating a bucket list encompassing things I wish to achieve or to do
- have listed a minimum of 50 items
- have discussed summer plans with Naomi
I’m 3 for 6, not so bad all things considered. Looking back, I underestimated how much time I needed to kick things off right, and how much time I had available. Looks like I’m going to have to step up my game!
Declarations for this week:
- Have a powerful small group meeting
- Put down minimum 25 bucket list items
- Continue to flesh out trigger journal
- Go through integrity check list on 5 aspects of 1 domain
- Ensure an amazing shavuot/celebration of receiving of the Torah!