There it is.
1. I have vertigo. I feel very drunk, not in a fun way.
2. I still showed up today. I worked from home. I made calls and connected with my colleagues. I had insights. I was patient and supportive. I did my best, and I’m really proud of that growth.
3. I have a 6 week check in on Thursday, and there have been several hints that I will be getting a pay bump (which is friggin awesome because I have a loan coming out of deferment to.mor.row.
4. Writing goal: major wedding weekend, so i did not write for a few days, but I was present. And miraculously, i was overwhelmed with my love and gratitude for my friend, and did not experience a single moment of self-pity or jealousy, i just loved. I wrote last night, a long letter to J (which will never be sent). The healing just keeps coming and I keep noticing and healing and then I get to another layer, etc. Tonight I thought about how I would cry when he broke a commitment to me, and he would see that, and continue to lie. The manipulation, man. Just. Wow.
5. Financial goal: not where I would like to be. I am adjusting to a different pay schedule, and there were a few bumps in that process. I’ve also purchased three flights during this cycle, which I’m excited about, but which some would not consider integrity purchases. Take aways: learn to say no with gratitude and love. A no is also a yes (to something else). Overspending is a habit, and spending wisely will also need to become a habit. And, pay bump on Thursday!