As I sit down to write my last blog post of the cycle (at least it’s on time!), I am looking at many of my fellow Lifer’s blog posts. Many of us are focusing on what they didn’t do this cycle, and how their goals were not met. People, embrace what you/we DID do!
There are several goals I did not complete this cycle, but let me focus on the positive:
- I completed 2 consecutive cleanse days (fasting) this week, and lost a total of 5 lbs.
- I worked out with my BF after Thanksgiving and felt great
- I went to yoga nearly every week and already signed up for a class next week
- I have been working out more consistently than I have in the last 3 months, even if it was only 1-3 times a week
- I’ve realized I need to either pay for some gym or class membership to help me be accountable and motivated to work out. And I’ve done some research and made some calls this week to figure out what the best option is for me, with my impending out-of-state move…
I know I’ve had my challenges this cycle, but it’s been a great experience nonetheless. I look forward to connecting and growing with more of you in future cycles!
I’ll miss you all on Sunday- sadly, I’m stuck working this weekend. Hugs!